Monday, January 10, 2011

Last Sacrifice!

Happy New Year Y'all!:) So since it is a new year I am setting up my posts diffrent!
Last Sacrifice(Vampire Acadamy 6)
Richelle Mead
Started: 1/4
Ended: 1/5

            I thought this book was amazing, simple as that. It was the peak of perfection for a novel. I personally think it was a solid book, and you could truly feel what Rose was feeling.As like all the other Vampire Acadamy novels. They were all amazing, but this was my favorite. It teaches more within the deepth of the story, it shows how love overpowers all.I was waiting a while to read this, but once I started I couldn't put it down. It was exactly what I expected and more.If I could give it a million pins, I would but I can't so, I would rate it a strong 5

*NOTE**no spoilers:D* I would have choose a diffrent guy, if I were Rose:) But the one she choose is cool;))

-Leanneeeeee. 2011 b*0k L0♥3r

2 comments:

  1. LOL! It is your blog, you know. You can rate it whatever you want! LOLs, working on this one so we can collaborate again. Or maybe I will guest review on your blog often haha :).

    I like the new setup for your reviews. Maybe add a few more things, like the publisher and/or number of pages C: .

    ~Zakiya

    ReplyDelete
  2. i so forgot about pages. lol. and hey!!! i have only done it on this one i am to lazy to set up all my posts like this. and naw i cant give it a million because that would take up a lot of space!! hahah

    ReplyDelete