Monday, January 31, 2011

Every Soul a Star

This book, is the book I turn to when I  am feeling down. It has substance and doesn't at all try to copy other novels, it is educational too so to speak, because it includes a lot of information about eclipses and other space related things ;D. I also enjoy how Wendy does it in three character perspectives. It is very relatable also and it is perfect for anyone struggling to fit in, finding their inner geek, or anything really. This is one of my favorite books, I have had it since spring 2009.Their is a perfect balance of down-to-earthness, love, friendship, fitting in and overall everything that makes a novel.
It is recommended for grades 4-9 but this book is ageless really it can teach anyone a lesson or two about life. I just straight up enjoyed it and I could read it again, and again, and again. so it is rated 5 pins


Sincerlyy,Leanne.i wish you clear skies and happy reading y'all:)

No comments:

Post a Comment