Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Boys, Bears, and a Serious Pair of Hiking Boots.

 I was just in the library one day and decided to pick this up. I read it and figured, this would be a 3(pins),but i was pleasantly surprised. It was interesting at most places but confusing at others. Some of the characters are very mood-swingy. In it at the beginning Jenna is a hard-core 'Green-Teen' but when she moves to Canada for the summer, she eats meat and stuff, but then at other times she is pushing being green like there is no tomorrow. I think a few parts could be left out, but overall I enjoyed it and will read it again.Abby McDonald has quite a few books and I am definitely going to try to read them also she is a great author.
This book gets
four pins!:)


*I changed the pins because my old one wouldn't load*

Be sure to watch out for  the"My Pages" post. Its all my books and pages of 2011 and their ratings!:)
Keep On Reading :DD
-Leanne<333; The Mockingjay ;D





No comments:

Post a Comment