Saturday, October 30, 2010

Uglies Series!!:)

So The Uglies Series...    

Uglies~ I enjoyed this book. It was my second favorite out of the whole series. I am glad that the author Scott Westerfeld addedalot of information that you needed in future books. I am doing this review a few weeks after finishing this book so alot of things I loved that I can not think of. But I did really like this book. I likethat it is placed within the future and that here are so many adventures in this one book. It's the most unique of all the books in my opinion. Tally is pretty much amazing. I would rate it 5 pins.
Pretties~ This was my least favorite. It was pretty slow until they got the medicine, then it began to progress. I feel some ofthe ideas in the book made no sense for example Shay refused the cure at first but got madthat Tally didn't share it. It was a good book though I love all of these books and would recommend them to everyone.I would rate it 4 pins.
Specials~My favorite! It had so many crazy things and unpredictable outcomes that made you want to never put it down. It was pretty fast paced. The whole series could have ended with this book though. It used all your information that you got in the other books and I just loved this book! I would rate it 5 pins.
Extras~This book was not nessasary in the series. I didn't like how it changed charracters. I mean the whole begging half had nothing to do with the rest of the series pretty much. It got interesting during the last half of the book. I didn't like how Zane was never mention Scott just ended the thought with three dots >...
Instead of figuring out a way for them to learn who he was. It also had alot of misleading and things that could have been left out. I didn't really like how the whole series ended either.  I would rate it 3 pins.


The whole series~ It was amazing and combinded well with the first three books. Scott Westerfeld is an amazing author and I loved the series as a whole. It has true meaning, and IMPORTANT meaning too, unlike most books. It showcased many important things. I would tell ANY one 13+ to read this. i would say 5 pins.
                            ~Leanne!!!!<333

2 comments: