Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Ghost Story (:

      As I was standing at the gates of the towering mansion, in my new black dress, as per instructed by the invitation. I stood there waiting on the hostess, my best friend Alex, and I heard owls screeching, little children laughing and the loud party music from afar. It was eerie being outside on Halloween by myself. As I stood there, I kept thinking I was seeing things, but I convinced myself otherwise since, after all it was the night of the living dead. Alex came out finally, and lead me to the basement. It was filled with people and thumping with music. The music was intoxicating, it made you want to dance. The dance floor was almost filled with teenagers moving to the rhythm, it seems as it the loud music was flowing through our veins and putting our heart beats in sync.
    When about an hour, or so passed and everyone got off the dance floor and the party seemed to be filled with less and less people. I searched for my friend Alex, but she was nowhere to be found. I kept seeing the shadows and hearing noises. All the doors and windows were locked from the outside so, I frantically found my friends Brittney, Matt, Gisela, and Chase. Soon I looked around and there was no one but us five in the before packed, but now deserted basement. We all decided to all stick together, and no matter what we saw we would stay strong, we did a little handshake and started off. We walked in to the room on the right and it looked seemingly normal until you look at the floor. It had blood stains, from where a dead limp body had been dragged across the floor out the window. Matt and Gisela both screamed at the same time, we all clutched hands, and I felt everyone shaking, and trembling.
     Then we heard a scream, it was a high pitched scream that was loud and made you gasp in horror. We all looked at each other and agreed in silence. We didn't want to die but we went looking for the person who screamed. We all got walked across the hallway into a room. The room was filled with mirrors. Not regular mirrors either, distorted mirrors. They were all around the room. There was a young girl behind the mirror, her dress was ripped and bloody. She had scratches all over her and her head was bleeding. She looked about 10 years old, but her face could barely be recognized. Chase, Brittney and Gisela ran out of the room, Matt ran behind one of the distortion mirrors. There I was in a face off with a ghost. She had a knife, and with one swift movement, she ripped my dress and cut me in the stomach. I lunged out of the range of her knife and kicked one of the mirrors. Only the thing I didn't know was the mirror I kicked had Matt behind it and he got a lot of scratches and he was bleeding profusely but, at that moment all I could do was get a piece of the broken glass and heave myself toward the ghost. I stabbed it in the heart and the ghost dropped the knife and it's spirit died. I helped Matt into a sitting position,meanwhile Chase, Gisela,and Brittney come in the doorway and jump on me, scaring me half to death. I reared back and hit them all on the arms and yelled ”DO YOU REALLY THINK IT'S NESSASARY TO SCARE ME!!!!” Chase handed me a small band-aid and asked “Need this???” I gave him a sidelong glance and said sarcastically “Well Matt might need a couple more!” Brittney looked at me and said ”what about your stomach?”. I had forgotten about it, so I replied”Eh, I am Fine...”. After we patched up Matt he swore he could walk so we traveled upstairs.
    The stairs were usually a gray-white color, but for the party they had black paper over them. The paper now had a combination of dirt,blood, and rotting stinky flesh. I gave their hands a squeeze and we continued walking. There was a door open on our left so we walked in. This room was different then the whole house. There was not a trace of blood, any evil creatures lurking about, just a normal bed room. I looked around and realized it was Alex's little sisters room. Her little sister Kara, was asleep in the bed. We walked over to her, and we weren't prepared for what happened next.
      Alex jumped out of the bed throwing Kara's limp body to the side and jabbed me hard in the jaw. She nailed Chase in the stomach and Brittney in the leg. Matt and Gisela were still up, since Matt was already injured it didn't take much to get him down, and Gisela is very petite so soon we were all lying about. Alex was leaning over Brittney's body, doing something but I have no idea what, but all I saw were those fangs so, I yelped and mustered enough courage and strength to go at her with all my might. She was busy with Chase now, and all I could see were images of Brittney's neck bleeding and Alex's fangs. I made sure to hit her as she was finishing up, because I didn't want Chase to get hurt. I landed on her with a thud. She hissed at me through her now sharp teeth she said “Aw you don't want to hurt me do you? I know to much best friend.” She got a look of hunger on her face and I punched her so hard I felt her nose snap and I said in a hushed whisper “You obviously don't know anything, and now I know to much.”
     I got up and rushed to help us my friends they hugged me and patted me on the back saying “Good job!” Brittney was freaking out she was afraid so she went over and kicked Alex really hard in the side multiple times. We searched her up and down and got her keys. The door bell rang and we exchanged glances and walked toward the door. We opened it and it was a little trick-or-treater. She asked what we were supposed to be and we all mumbled some random thing that seemed believable. We gave her a piece of candy out of the bowl, but we didnt know what 'Alex' might have done to it so we told her not to eat it but she said we were lieing and left. We clutched hands and headed back out side. It was almost Midnight. We looked around for Matt’s car and got in. We were headed to my house when the car broke down. We waited until a car pulled up and a woman said with a deep accent “Need Help Kids??” Then she smiled and the last thing I remember before we blacked out was her long yellowed pointy fangs and us all saying in unison "I HATE HALLOWEEN."

Leave a comment and rate this 1-5 pins :)

No comments:

Post a Comment