Saturday, October 2, 2010

Review:The Study Train:Volume1:Return Of The Untouchables.

Today, I read The Study Train:Volume 1: The return of the Untouchables. My Friend Zakiya recommended for me to read and review this novel. Kurt Frenier did a good job on this book. I have not read anythng like this ever. It was enthralling. I can't wait until I can  get my hands on Volume 2. It is a fairly light read though. When I read it(through google docs.) It was only 209 pages. Though it does have moderate language and some things younger readers would not understand, I would definatly say it is a YA book. It was a good bok with a lot of adventure,reading about Ethans struggles and hard choices, made you contemplate the decisions you make everyday which are like his ,but on a smaller scale. The ultimate question is Evil & power or Good and powerless. I would recommend this book to any one. 4 pins-


-Leanne :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome review, Leanne! I will definitely have to get on it when it comes to reading this book :).

    - Zakiya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have given this blog an award. Check it out at http://walkingbutterflyfeet.blogspot.com/2010/10/one-lovely-blog-award.html. Congratulations!

    - Zakiya

    ReplyDelete