Monday, August 23, 2010

Review for: Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

Book Name: Catching Fire(The Hunger Games,#2)

Author: Suzanne Collins

Date I Finished Reading It: August 20th, 2010

Genres: Futuristic, Young Adult, Action, Adventure,Science Fiction.

Review:
I liked this book alot. It has so many twists and turns that it kept me on my toes. It is the kind of novel, that you don't know what's going to happen next. I would recommend it to anyone. It is amazing. Katniss and all the characters, grew up and changed during this book.I can't wait until Mockingjay comes out! It had love, drama, mystery, action, and most of all rebellion. Everything you would want in a book.

Rating:




----Leanne:)
End of Book Review One

1 comment:

  1. I'm still working on Hunger Games!

    I know I know! I need to hurry up and fi ish the book so I can read Catching Fire. I'm working on it.

    Nice review! Short simple and straight to the point!

    Black Disaster Fairy

    ReplyDelete