Monday, September 20, 2010

Book Review: A Match Made In High School

OK, so today I finished the book A Match Made In High School by Kristin Walker. It is a pretty interesting book. I would probably say it is an average Young Adult (YA) novel. It has a lot of "dirty" jokes in it, which i personally find hilarious. But, this book would definatly be rated + 13. It is about a girl who has to take a "marriage-ed" class. She is paired up with an obnoxious jock who helps her through out the way, compliments her, torments her, and ultemently is a good friend you might say. She has ups and downs with every other charachter in this story. This novel also is good because it has love, secrecy, heartbreak, rude people,good friends, and understandable concepts. There aren't many stories like this out there, but for Kristin Walker's first book, I'd say she did a pretty good job! I would recomend it to people who like YA books who don't mind cursing, dirty jokes, and real true way teenagers think.
I would rate it 4 pins:




                                                           Yours Truely, Leanne:)
                    

2 comments:

  1. Hey, great review. I have not even heard if this book. Sounds like it would be a fun corky read. And I never took a marriage Ed or home Ed class. Interesting.

    Black Disaster Fairy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just randomly went into the Local Library and picked it up, until Saturday I hadn't ever heard of it either.:) It is a very good book I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete