Friday, March 4, 2011

Before I Fall- Lauren Oliver

Before I FallThis was a book I got From Zakiya,(Dude I link her in like every post! do you reallay need this! Butterfly Feet Walking On Life) This was good, but not great novel. It was repetitive some times, and the characters were sometimes completely different that she described them at first. Thought it lacked at some points it was compelling and amazing at others. It was rather long(which I enjoy),470 pages. Sam was a very likeable character, maybe she didn't have the problems of normal kids her age, the whole repeating days thing is weird,.Anyway, she is just trying to figure this all out and make changes to see what will happen, and her  personality, and way of being is changing throughout the whole book. But I can honestly say I never wanted to put it down!All books lack a lot of things, but this didn't lack much except what I mentioned prior. I had this on my TBR(To-Be-Read) list for a while before I got it, but I didn't mind, since t was a birthday gift. I immensely enjoyed this book, it was a great read. I would def rate it 4 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment