Thursday, February 17, 2011

Reasons On My Wrist: Racaneya

I got the iBooks app on my iPod, and was scrolling through the 'Free' books section. I ended up getting this, and Wishing Field by Liz Trigg. Anyway, I bought this figuring it would be maybe 3 pins because most free books are no good, but boy, was I mistaken. This book was amazing, it really shows what Cassie went though, and her struggles. This book acually made me cry, it pulled on your heart strings. I know some people that have gone through this, and the issues addressed in it really are somethings people need to help others with. This has become my new favorite book. It has even helped me with some problems I have dealt with. Some reviewers argue that this book is to religious, I dont believe so, it just is very inspiring. Cassie is a girl who has a history of cutting, and trying to end her life, because she feels no one would  care . But she learns there are people that care, she can help others, there are things to live for. This is just amazing. Thats it.
                   The End. 5 Pins

3 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I contacted you earlier this week (Tuesday!) I don't know what happened and why you didn't get it but I forwarded it to you.
    The problem is, based on my policy, I can only give out the content in my giveaways if I've been contacted before 48 hours is up. And so, I'm not sure exactly what we'll be able to do about this but if you get my email, we'll sort something out.

    Alyssa :)
    P.S. Awesome review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who did the girl date i forgot the names and cant find nook charger and my nook is dead plz tell me thx

    ReplyDelete